Smartphones, tablet, and other mobile devices have completely revolutionized how we operate in our daily lives. From communicating and sharing information to traveling and shopping, Samsung and Android have been at the core of this revolution. The next generation of mobile devices will completely change how we work. Development has already begun, and the possibilities are endless.
Samsung KNOX™ is a comprehensive, secure mobile solution for both work life and personal life. It addresses the mobile security needs of enterprise IT without invading an employee’s personal privacy. Samsung KNOX enables employees to use their favorite personal mobile devices at work as well as enabling enterprises to allow personal use of company devices. KNOX adapts to the model that fits your life.
Come join the Samsung KNOX team and help us define and develop the future role of security and productivity for mobile devices and services!
Samsung KNOX – A New Solution for your Professional and Personal Life: https://www.samsungknox.com/
This role is an integral part of the business, ensuring the organization’s ability to scale to achieve its growth objectives in the US market and globally.
Our ideal candidate is a results-focused, forward-looking leader on the leading edge of trends, with a history of successfully managing the product lifecycle through large-scale, cross-functional implementations.
· Define and evolve our platform from strategic planning, product roadmap, product design and specification, overall product quality, and tactical execution
· Monitor and keep abreast with industry trends and competitors to identify and respond to new opportunities based on market research, trends, customer feedback and requests, and market demand
· Partner with cross-functional leaders to collaborate and extract meaningful insights and articulate product strategy, positioning, and decisions while eliciting commitment of resources
· Oversee the product lifecycle from ideation to implementation to ensure seamless transition into releases and grow our product with aggressive deadlines
· Advance product development methodology, policies, and governance frameworks to improve and enhance user experience, product and feature prioritization, release predictability, quality, and velocity
· Manage the breaking down of the product plan into features and stories
· Build strong relationships across the company – particularly with the engineering team and our HQ partners
· Be willing to be a player/coach. Although, part of a large organization we are a small team and we strongly believe in rolling our sleeves up
· Organize a strong team and create a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that stimulates innovation and inspires team members to generate creative ideas