Samsung is leading innovation and technologies in many industries and looking to take it to the next level as technology advances at lightning speed. Our team helps to find top talent to help us research and develop innovative products that sets a bar for excellence in the industry. Areas with special interest to Samsung are in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision, and we are looking for a Senior Recruiter that is a subject matter expert that can lead the recruiting efforts for talent in these areas. This is a great opportunity to work with Samsung’s Industry Leaders that are working on ground breaking technologies!
The Recruiter is responsible for the recruitment of candidates across a broad spectrum of roles at various levels. These could include higher volume mid-level roles. Responsibilities include sourcing and screening candidates, acting as a consultant to Hiring Managers throughout the hiring process, and providing detailed assessments for candidates and recommending offer amounts using offer tools and processes. The position manages the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing and administrative components involved in making a hire.
If you have prior experience recruiting for teams focused in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Computer Vision, we would love to hear from you!
In this role you will be responsible for the following:
- Telephone interview and evaluate candidates utilizing consistent templates and processes, leveraging behavior based interview and assessment techniques
- Present pre-screened candidates to management utilizing consistent process
- Escalate sourcing challenges to your manager as appropriate. Offer sourcing suggestions to team members and be proactive about communicating new sourcing strategies that are successful.
- Demonstrates best practices, troubleshoots with team members
- Demonstrates diversity awareness and utilizing sourcing techniques that reach diverse population. Actively champion diversity recruitment strategies
- Research and build knowledge of the competitive landscape in order to anticipate and overcome potential obstacles
- Consult with HM, HRBP and other key stakeholder to create a competitive offer utilizing tools, benefits and compensation. Utilize functional knowledge and knowledge of applicant motivations to better position organization when negotiating competitive offers with applicants
- Move candidates through recruitment steps and statuses
- Debrief hiring manager and candidates throughout recruitment process
- Resolve routine concerns and/or escalates to appropriate area for more complex recruitment concerns. Use interaction to positively impact the candidate/applicant attitude
- Maintain market/business intelligence regarding function and business unit alignment, work with Hiring Managers to build overall understanding of position requirements, department goals, and organization business plan
- Assist Hiring Manager in evaluating candidates, offer negotiation, and overall process troubleshooting-including review and consultation of internal salary reference points, market compensation tables, and market intelligence in order to recommend offer package components
- Influence stakeholders to drive for the best solution while leveraging Recruitment knowledge
- Develop action plans for aging requisitions and keep management informed of progress against action plans in a timely manner
- Work with support teams