Software and Systems Intern
Mobile Processor Innovation Lab/Samsung Research America
Location: Richardson, TX
Samsung MPI Lab is currently looking to fill internship positions. As part of the lab, you will be responsible for developing and implementing computer vision/imaging/deep learning algorithms for virtual and augmented reality platforms.
- Implement computer vision and imaging algorithms using Python, C++ and C.
- Profile and identify software bottlenecks for real-time processing.
- Work with HW architects to identify system bottlenecks and define next-gen system specs.
- Experience in computer vision and image processing.
- Strong coding skills in Python, C++, C.
- Experience in real-time code optimization is preferred.
- Background in Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM), eye tracking and deep learning is preferred.
- Experience in Android development, including interfacing to native code a plus.