The Samsung Research America (SRA) Digital Health Lab is dedicated to innovating concepts and solutions within healthcare that revolutionize patient care and healthcare experiences. We work hard in fast paced environment, challenge the status quo and relentlessly strive for excellence, yet we like to have a good time, with a fun filled atmosphere.
As a Product Manager you will be the owner of delivering innovative products and experiences in Digital Health, executing on features all the way from ideation to shipping. This includes working with Product Marketing, Design, Research, Development, QA, and most importantly our healthcare partners and patients. You will be empowered to plan and deliver product roadmaps for healthcare solutions incorporating the entire suite of Samsung devices.
We are looking for amazing product managers who have the ability to create innovative user experiences to solve real world pain points for healthcare systems and patients. Building and iterating fast on features for both consumer and enterprise is required. As a product manager, you need to be able to go high and go low, stepping back and partnering on strategy with business, engineering, research and design. You need to be strategic and process driven, with experience innovating and defining products and working collaboratively with strong engineering, design and data science teams.
Successful candidate will have experience building consumer and/or enterprise products before; takes initiative and is a self-starter, works collaboratively, learns quickly, and thrives in a result-oriented fast-paced startup environment.
Ideal candidate will be at the intersection between business, technology, data and user experience. A great product person will help be the “glue” for the team and the company, in the process figuring out how to creatively bring out the best of this intersection.
- Define and deliver innovative and intuitive experiences across all Samsung devices, using the best design thinking principles and agile development practices.
- Lead cross-functional teams in business, product, design and engineering disciplines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to execute product initiatives throughout the product development lifecycles.
- Establish and cultivate relationships with potential and existing partners that will generate actionable feedback to improve products.
- Drive the vision, long-term product strategy and roadmap for digital health products and services while defining backlog of tasks.
- Scope projects together with partners to start collaboration to define MVPs.
- Lead all aspects of co-innovation to generate high value products for both partner healthcare organizations and Samsung.
- Work with digital health backend platform team to build the best-integrated and customized experiences.
- Champion user analytics to drive consistent engagement and service quality.
- Prioritize product opportunities based on objective criteria and user research.
- Craft product development strategy based on consumer research, analytical data, user engagement statistics, transactional history and more.
- Work closely with research, design and engineering to iterate product experience.
- Define internal tools that will be leveraged by various teams for management, development and support of operations.
- Develop metrics to measure success of product features, analyze results, and develop action plans and enhancement recommendations.
- Work with design, engineering, business and strategy teams to define Samsung digital health products.
- Manage consumer research about existing and new products and features
- Iterate on multiple concepts for future engagement.
- Manage entire innovation product development cycle.
Necessary Skills / Attributes
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience in UI/UX design and research
- Bachelor's Degree with 3-6 years of directly related experience in product design, product management or research
- 2 years of progressively responsible experience in software/product development lifecycle as a product manager.
- Keen ability to think outside of boundaries and solve problems in novel ways.
- Must have ability/understanding to direct discussions and decisions with engineering.
- Agile experience with tools like Jira, Pivotal, Github, MixPanel, Sketch
- Able to use data to drive decisions and impact
- Experience understanding business objectives and translating them into product requirements
- Experience working with designers to define and iterate product experiences
- Reporting and Dashboards to address mobile stakeholders’ needs
- Experience working on research and development as well as within product organizations in order to translate user needs into product requirements and features
- Willingness to travel