Technical professionals are defined by what they create. Samsung has the risk-taking corporate culture, strategic R&D investments, and global know-how to imagine, develop, and market products that lead the industry. Samsung’s Customer Experience Lab, located in Mountain View, California, is currently recruiting world-class researchers who share our “Innovation through passion” philosophy and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. The candidate will be a part of an innovative, user-centered approach to user experience design that will drive improvements in the architecture, usability, and visual design of Samsung software and products. Ready to re-imagine yourself? Imagine who you can become at Samsung.
At Samsung, our products speak to users in more ways than one. We’re looking for somebody who can generate speech recognition grammars and write on-screen content.
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
▪ Works closely with the design, engineering, and product teams
▪ Develops and maintains a script for voice agents used in visual display products.
▪ Writes, edits, and proofs on-screen information, error messages and instructions.
▪ Develops and maintains a terminology glossary and a language style guide for the User Experience Center Visual display Customer Experience (CX) Lab team
▪ May also write, edit and proof Quick Start Guides.
▪ MS in Linguistics or equivalent.
▪ Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
▪ Proven ability to describe complex topics succinctly.
▪ Minimum of 3 years experience working as voice script writer and copywriter
▪ Experience working directly with Product and Engineering teams
▪ Experience in the consumer electronics a plus
▪ Strong technical depth and ability to learn new products with minimal support
▪ Ability to write and/or speak in other languages (especially Korean) a plus