Are you an inventor? Do you like to make novel, cool systems with new technologies? So do we. Samsung’s UX Visual Displays Lab located in Mountain View, California is recruiting world-class UX Prototype Engineers to be part of our innovative new-product development team.
- Being hands-on technical lead for medium to large UI projects and UI platform based on Vue.js, Webpack and Node.js
- Lead a small group of UI engineers by example, establish best practices and development standards, adopt the best of the latest front end technologies, mentor and teach fellow engineer
- Interact with engineering team across the organization on stargazing UI tech stack, development practices and share UI components
- Represent engineering on design and product meetings on technical feasibility, timeline and deliverables to project leads
- Work closely with designers, researchers and product leads to iterate fast and improve the product.
- Rapidly prototype UI concepts for testing and team feedback.
- 3+ years of experience as a senior member on a medium to large UI projects
- Strong computer science background including big O, algorithms, system design, OOP and etc.
- Deep understanding of major browser concepts including critical rendering path, event loop, memory management, garbage collection and etc.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing and maintaining large UI projects in virtual DOM environment using either Vue.js, React or Angular 2
- Experience developing UI for different platforms, screen sizes and devices.
- Eye on the latest front end technologies.
- Ability to deliver projects in tight deadlines under pressure while working on a few projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Node.js (Express servers, socket.io, server side rendering and etc.)
- Strong, clean visual/interaction design sense, and familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or After Effects