Location: Richardson, TX
The: Mobile Processor Innovation Lab (MPI) is looking for talented graduate students who like to work at HW IP design/SoC design team . The HW IP/SoC R&D team is responsible for defining and delivering differentiated HW IP architecture solutions with best-in-class power-performance trade-offs from conception through implementation. The team members will be responsible for collaboration with system team, defining HW-IP sub-system architecture from IP requirement, analyzing micro-architectures for low-power implementation, and delivering best-in-class power-performance HW design.
Common Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design of complex image/vision multimedia signal processing sub-system with focus on low-power implementation.
• Own sub-system/IP-component development from concept through RTL implementation and technical implementation specification
• Analyze power/performance/area of the owned sub-system and deliver competitiveness analysis
• Pursuing MS or Ph.D (preferred) in Electrical Engineering or relevant disciplines.
• Good understanding of AP and mobile industry and related technical trends
• Hands-on experience with EDA tools, prototyping, simulating, developing IP solutions for use in SoC
• Hands-on experience with low-power HW IP development
• Good technical documentation and presentation skills
• Good communication skills for effective interactions with AP lab members
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with the position title in the subject line.
Career opportunities are also listed online at: http://www.sra.samsung.com/