Location: Mountain View, CA
This is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate software engineer to join newly formed Samsung Knox Cloud Services engineering team to build the next generation secure cloud services for the world’s best-selling mobile devices.
Come join Samsung Knox Cloud Services Engineering team to define and build the future of smartphones and services!
The Cloud services group is looking for world class software engineers to join our technology innovation group focused on the rapid development of cloud based end-to-end mobile applications and services. This is an exciting area for Samsung: Cloud based service platforms and infrastructure to support mobility.
· Design and develop tools, standards and processes, architecture, software, and systems to improve scalability, availability, and performance of various Knox cloud services
· Write, document, test, deploy, maintain, improve, and fix software codes
· Build automation for deployment, operation, maintenance, monitoring, troubleshooting, and response to system issues
· Participate in capacity planning, performance testing and analysis, and system tuning
· Keep the services up and running using follow-the-sun model
· BS in Computer Science, similar field of study, or equivalent experience
· Strong data structure and algorithm skills
· Enjoy programming and passionate in software and site reliability engineering
· Experience operating multi-tier web and mobile applications, distributed and parallel systems, or information process and retrieval systems
Experience in designing, building, and operating large-scale distributed systems and web services
· Strong knowledge and understanding in operating system (Unix/Linux) kernel, file system, networking protocols (TCP/UDP/HTTPS)
· Experience with AWS, Joyent, or similar cloud infrastructures