Job Title, Lab:
Hardware Architect, Advanced Processor Lab
Location of Job:
Mountain View, CA
General Description Vision:
The SRA APL Architecture group is looking for world class architects to join and lead our various architecture efforts. In this position, you will be responsible for developing and enhancing various features in the GPU architecture that advance the state of the art in graphics features, graphics performance, parallel programming models or parallel computing performance. You would interact with other world-class architects and researchers to build simulators and infrastructure to design and validate these new features.
- Design new hardware features for future graphics and parallel processing architectures
- Develop or enhance graphics or parallel processing algorithms and advance the state of parallel computation
- Be knowledgeable about future parallel programming models and their impact to hardware
- Develop software for various hardware simulators, test infrastructures or metrics systems including databases
- Work in a team to document, design, develop tools to analyze and simulate, validate, and verify functional or performance models
- Develop tests, testplans, and testing infrastructure for new graphics or parallel processing architectures
- Be hungry to learn and work on simulators, RTL and real silicon.
- MS Degree in relevant discipline (CS, EE, Math). PhD helpful.
- Strong programming ability: C, C++, Perl, Python preferred
- Background in computer architecture, graphics algorithms, parallel processing, signal processing and/or high performance computing is a plus